lördag 28 april 2012

More eagles!

I've been painting my airborne for a while now and I am totally sold on these. Actuallyt I am waiting for a delivery from the (outworldly) slow maelstrom with some adversaries for my screaming eagles. Anyway i painted up a bunch of them and are currently working on the bases. The mortar team are completley finished. It is the first time I try to do something fancy with the bases and I have to admit that I really like the result. Also I have built a bunch of fences and have more terrain in plan so stay tuned for more updates. IMG_1415 IMG_1417 IMG_1416 IMG_1419 Bazooka team and medic, still waiting for basing IMG_1424 IMG_1426 IMG_1427 The fences, waiting for flock, tufts and other vegetation :) IMG_1420

2 kommentarer:

  1. Splendid!

    Blommorna lyfter verkligen modellerna. Riktigt tjusiga baser.

    SvaraRadera